- It's so much easier to talk about inane, inconsequential, irrelevant stuff
- People would rather relate with the ridiculous
- No one likes drama - and the things that matter most are often considered sentimental, hence the drama
- Doing so may require that you examine your life, which could be painful
- It may also involve facing your fears, which is hard.
19 January 2013
Why is it so hard to talk about the things that matter most?
After reading the Boho Berry Challenge , I've been inspired to more than just write on my journal but to revamp and revive this blog as ...
Trying to get my Zentangling groove back. I haven't done much drawing/sketching for more than two years now I think and I've spen...
Ry and I made a pact to start blogging again - at the very least blog daily over the next week - if only to ensure that the money he's ...