What's in my bag
This is a sketch I made earlier this year and funny how my bag has become more minimalistic since then. I got a smaller office-issued laptop and for the first time in God knows how long, I'm finally bringing just one bag to the office (no more laptop bags, yay!).
1. Medicine clear bag - gone. I just have with me two emergency pills (in case of uncontrollable anxiety and panic attack) which I've put in my "sanity kit" (#10) which actually makes sense, since these pills help me get ahold of myself.
2. Abaca coin purse - I still have it since my ratty but lucky leather wallet (#5) doesn't have a compartment for coins.
3. Hermes Voyage d' Hermes perfume - gone. I actually ended up spilling this in my bag (argh!) although it was almost gone anyway when it happened. This has been replaced by my Prada Infusion de Iris (yes, it's an expensive vice but hey, I don't really indulge in retail therapy).
4. Oh dear, I didn't realize I have two number 4s! :-D
Emergency sanitary/hygiene kit - gone. I still have my hand sanitizer (again, strategically placed in my sanity kit) and wipes (dumped in my bag), but the napkins and tampons and panty shields are in my office ped.
Kikay kit - of course I still have this!
5. My ratty but lucky wallet. Hickok brand, bought from SM on sale for 700 pesos four, five years ago. Real leather, none of that fancy-schmansy designer wallets that start peeling after six months. It's not sexy, but hey, it's sturdy. My trusty travel companion.
6. Teeny weeny brelly - gone. Mah Bebe borrowed it several weeks ago, and I haven't seen it since.
7. Office BlackBerry - gone. Replaced by an iPhone, still office-issued.
8. Moto-G - being used temporarily by Mah Bebe.
9. Sanicare tissue - a bag regular, along with my wipes.
10. My sanity kit - but of course. Although the Mango has been replaced by a Colette.
11. Kindle - still here, but sometimes replaced by a real honest-to-goodness paperback.
12. Leuchtturm notebook - I don't carry this around that often anymore. I rely on Paper for my random thoughts and shopping/to-do/reminder lists, and I do my non-electronic writing at home.
13. Parker mechanical pencil - still have it, for emergency doodling.
14. Parker roller pen - I lost it :-(